Sweet memories that follow me forever♥
Disclaimer
Hi! :) I am just a silly girl that wants everyone to dote and love :D
That's ME!
Alicia; ShiQi ♥
Currently in Dipolma in Nursing
Please don't make me angry or else
I will bite you! ♥

I♥my friends
Magdaline
Melanie
Melissa
Pamela
SiewHow
YingYing
Winnie
QuekHong
KokBeng
ChuHui
Elaine
And many many many more!


Rotten Things
January 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | April 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | August 2012 | December 2012 | January 2013 | February 2013 | March 2013 | April 2013 | July 2013 |











Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Written at Friday, July 17, 2009 | back to top

Haha! I had a happy day today! Went to meet up with Eric at cine with baby just now. Hehe, he helped me celebrate my birthday! :) So nice of him right? Haha. Miss him lots & of course his " suan ". Haha. I am hugging the bear that Eric & Max gave me. I don't know what's that bear call, I only know that it's in brown colour & with the smell of KMM kitchen. Since I don't know the bear's name, I shall call it BROWN then. Haha. Slacked with Eric & baby at KMM until 7 plus. Chatted with Max too! Haha. I am going to grow fat! Eric is stuffing me with food!! Lucky, baby & Max helped me cleared up some. Eric & Max said that I am too skinny & ate too little. They didn't see the times when I am stuffing food into my mouth. Haha. It's good to have both of them to be my friends & colleagues. Haha. They treated me like younger sister, like how a big brother dotes his younger sister. Good huh? My own brother also never treat me like that before. Haha. I shall not say too much of his bad words here. If not, my birthday present will be gone. Haha. After I got the present, I can say whatever I want. Haha. I am just kidding. He's my brother I won't be so cruel to treat him that way. Haha. Went back to Lot 1 at around 7 plus. Took photos on the bus. Went acarde & saw Winnie, ZhengHao & Kenneth. Went around to walk in the shopping mall. Going home that time, saw QianHui & her boyfriend. Haha. They secretly go on steady thought that no one will know. But who knows that his boyfriend accidentally showed their couple ring to baby when saying hi to baby yesterday. Haha. & of course still got QianHui accidentally showed me the ring when she waved & said hi to me. Haha. Couples are couples, it can't be denied. Both ways they accidentally revealed they are together also the same. Haha. Lastly, saw JunAn and Iskanda at the bus stop. Haha. I still remember Iskanda likes to disturb me during primary school days. Haha. JunAn was our Unity senior. He's a friend of ZhiLun. We got to know each other because of ZhiLum. Haha. Suprised that I saw so many people today? Haha. This is call FATE! If baby insisted to send me home, I won't be able to see them. Haha. Maybe I should say, is me who insisted to go Lot 1 with him. Haha. Baby is still at Lot 1 playing. He had a long time didn't play alr. I think got weeks? Haha. Since he can quit smoking because of me alr. I shall let him play. Haha. OK, I think it's time for photos! :) Enjoy! My birthday presents! Photobucket BY Grandma Photobucket
Eric&Max. This was the brown I said earlier. US together with BROWN! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket & BROWN alone :) Photobucket "Hi, I am taking bus!", said Brown. Photobucket
青春无敌,梦想有理,
幸福的约定always on our mind!

Labels: ,