Sweet memories that follow me forever♥
Disclaimer
Hi! :) I am just a silly girl that wants everyone to dote and love :D
That's ME!
Alicia; ShiQi ♥
Currently in Dipolma in Nursing
Please don't make me angry or else
I will bite you! ♥

I♥my friends
Magdaline
Melanie
Melissa
Pamela
SiewHow
YingYing
Winnie
QuekHong
KokBeng
ChuHui
Elaine
And many many many more!


Rotten Things
January 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | April 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | August 2012 | December 2012 | January 2013 | February 2013 | March 2013 | April 2013 | July 2013 |











Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Written at Tuesday, September 08, 2009 | back to top

NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN!!! Ya lah, your biggest duaghter got big brain i got no brain lah! Also dont know am I your duaghter a not! I study, you said I am not studying, when I am alone at mac study you also dont know, you always think that I am going out with my friends to play play and play. you say i never think you got think a not? Ya, i am not as clever as her so what? I have alr tried my best alr, you dont believe what the fuck i can do? i study you dont believe i said i didnt you also dont believe. you always thinks that i am going out to play. what she say you also believe, what i say you will never believe. just because i am a NA student, just because i am a thief before. she only know how to complain about my wrongs, then me leh? i got say her a not. ask her questions on math look down on me, i got tell you these a not? what if i tell you, you also wont side me, you always say i didnt ask them politely all those rubbish. htey dont want to teach me, think that i am stupid, no matter how polite i ask they also wont teach me de right? you will only say i dont tell you things, i tell you things you believe mah??? you also dont believe. i die you also dont care de lah. then what for give birth to me? i am just a piece of rubbish that give you trouble, isnt it? i am just an incident anyway! you all didnt plan to have me in the first place isnt it? then might as well go for abortion. maybe i will be in another better family that dotes me from top to bottom. or maybe their only daughter, or even come from a rich family! what for i need you people? say my friends no use, then her friends all got use lah, cause all got brais mah, my friends no brains mah! you then no braina!!! smart doent mean that they are clever. their IQ is high but EQ is low!! also never think of consequences, BRAINLESS FREAK!! NO BRAIN!!! Smart so what!!! Working so what!! Got boyfriend that is rich so what!!! You this fucking brainless freak! Hate me so much then chase me out of the house lah! best still no need see your faces.