Sweet memories that follow me forever♥
Disclaimer
Hi! :) I am just a silly girl that wants everyone to dote and love :D
That's ME!
Alicia; ShiQi ♥
Currently in Dipolma in Nursing
Please don't make me angry or else
I will bite you! ♥

I♥my friends
Magdaline
Melanie
Melissa
Pamela
SiewHow
YingYing
Winnie
QuekHong
KokBeng
ChuHui
Elaine
And many many many more!


Rotten Things
January 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | April 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | August 2012 | December 2012 | January 2013 | February 2013 | March 2013 | April 2013 | July 2013 |











Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Promises
Written at Tuesday, September 15, 2009 | back to top

What does the word ‘Promises’ means to you? To me, promises cannot be broken. Once a promise is broken, it will lose faith in each other. As he/she will not believe what you say again despite you apologize for a million times. I have lost faith in some people in my life. I am trying very hard not to believe them totally in what they say, as the more I believe in them, the more I will get hurt. A particular person had been hurt by me because she lost faith in what I had said to her earlier. I don’t wish this to happen to the people around me including myself. The feeling really hurts! It hurts more than a person who betrayed you; it hurts more than you lost a boyfriend. Lost faith in a person will cause you to lose a friend, a friend that you have known for many years. I am starting to lose faith in a person now. No matter what I say, that particular person (A) will scold me. I say my feelings out to A, in the end I got a scolding. I kept quiet, A scolds me again. What can I do? Say also cannot, don’t say also cannot. Say also scold, don’t say also scold. What I do also scold, am I really in wrong? Have A put himself/herself into my shoes, I don’t think so. What I say, he/she doesn’t put it in his/her heart. I said no, yet him/her stops for the time being and starts again after a few days. The minute I said no, immediately I will see him/her face getting sad, and my heart went soft and there goes me into the hole. Just like what the Chinese says:’ 你明明看到前面有洞,你还踩下去. ‘which means, you saw the hole in front of you yet you still went stepping into it. In other words, saying that you are stupid / dumb. Yes, I know I will be scolded stupid. But what can I do? My heart just went soft when I saw the sad expression. Just like now, I know A will see this and will be sad or maybe angry with me. In the end, I will get a scolding from A. At that time, my heart will be crying and crying. During each time we quarrel, my heart aches and cries. A saw me crying but A did nothing. A will just tell me, ‘stop crying alr!’ fiercely at me. My heart aches more by then, and this leads to more crying. And now, A’s at a place that A could relieve stress and me. A rather go there than …. Forget it. A will know what I am saying. A gave me quite a number of promises. It’s not the matter of I comparing with the others. Is that why others could keep their promises, why can’t A. Am I right? OK, I shall stop about my promises. I don’t wish to be scolded more. I’m watching ‘Fated To Love You’ now. Chen Xinyi is so poor thing. I hate Shi Anna. She caused Xinyi to lose her baby. If Anna have not let gave Xinyi the abortion agreement and said that it was from Chunxi, Xinyi won’t run away when she saw Chunxi chasing her back. If she didn’t run, she will not have met that car accident and lost her baby; Ji Nian Pin. But if you people thinks that it wasn’t Anna’s fault because she too afraid to lose Chunxi, you are wrong. If Anna really love Chunxi and doesn’t want to lose him, she should have board the cruise on Chunxi’s birthday. If she had board the cruise, Xinyi will not went into Chunxi’s room as her boyfriend had dumped her on that day too. If she had not gone into Chunxi’s room, she will not get pregnant. All is that Shi Anna’s fault. Haha. OK, I shall here then. Bye people.