Sweet memories that follow me forever♥
Disclaimer
Hi! :) I am just a silly girl that wants everyone to dote and love :D
That's ME!
Alicia; ShiQi ♥
Currently in Dipolma in Nursing
Please don't make me angry or else
I will bite you! ♥

I♥my friends
Magdaline
Melanie
Melissa
Pamela
SiewHow
YingYing
Winnie
QuekHong
KokBeng
ChuHui
Elaine
And many many many more!


Rotten Things
January 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | April 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | August 2012 | December 2012 | January 2013 | February 2013 | March 2013 | April 2013 | July 2013 |











Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Written at Thursday, October 21, 2010 | back to top

came back from a super tiring day. i thought when i came back, i would see something that will make me smile or happy. but it didn't happened. everything is not there anymore. everything starts to change. or maybe, i should change too. change into a girl, that doesn't care/bother. a girl that will make herself feels happy for her own sake. a girl that will try her very best to make herself smile no matter what happen. because this girl knows, there's always some people behind her, giving her support, their care & concern. and these people is whom, she will never forget in her life. her lao da; eric, da ge ge; max, good friend; elaine & sister; yy. she will never forget how they console her, helped her, trying to make her smile no matter how. thanks people! i will remember what happened yesterday night truly in my heart. really a big big thankyou to you guys! ♥

i was quite happy just now in the evening. but after i heard something, my mood just changed super quickly. maybe is because, i cant adpat to the changes? i dont know. the same old thing comes to me again. am i thinking too much? i dont know. i hope i'm not. but what if it's the truth? i think i will choose, not to face it. because, usually the truth is super hurting. i dont want to cry anymore. really had enough. all my tears is running soon. i know that one day, when i'm really sad but there's no tears rolling down my eyes, is the day that my heart is really numb. and by then, i wont believe in anything alr. not a single one.

Labels: